The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Website as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Privacy of Children: We understand that young people need special safeguards and privacy protection. We realize that they may not understand all the provisions of our policy or be able to make thoughtful decisions about the choices that are made available to our adult users. We strongly urge all parents to participate in their children's exploration of the Internet and any online services, and to teach their children about protecting their personal information while online. We may, at our discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and we may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
- Links to Other Sites: Users will find content on this Site that may link to the sites and services of our partners, grant recipients, and other third parties. We do not control the contents or links that appear on these sites. In addition, these sites or services, including their contents and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies, or no policy (policies) at all. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party sites or services before providing any of them with your personal information.
- Security Policy: Protecting your privacy and your information is a top priority. We have taken careful measures to secure both your information and our physical premises. We exercise great care in providing safe transmission of your information from your computer to our servers (unless sent by a means outside of our control, such as email).
- Access To/Correction of Information: If you would like to review any personal information we have retained about you in our database, please send us an email request for this information at email@example.com. To help us address your request, please specify which information you wish to review. Once you have reviewed this information, at your request we will correct personal information about you that you state is erroneous. To request such a correction, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request
- Newsletters: Any electronic newsletters sent by York County Free Clinic will provide recipients with the opportunity to opt out of receiving future automated communications from us.
- Consent to Transfer: The Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using our Web Site, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.